Bristol Business Brokers based in Bristol has joined Children’s Hospice South West’s (CHSW) Business Club and is urging others to join with them, showing their support for the charity in its 30th anniversary year.
The CHSW Business Club has been set up with the aim of recruiting 100 businesses, each paying £300 for their membership, which could see £30,000 being raised for the charity in its special 30th year.
There are a range of benefits to joining the CHSW Business Club including building connections, raising awareness of your business and, crucially, helping make a difference for local children with life-limiting illnesses and their families.
Since the founding of the charity in 1991 CHSW now has three children’s hospices in the south west; Little Bridge House in North Devon, Charlton Farm in Somerset and Little Harbour in Cornwall. The hospice teams provide vital care to over 500 children with life limiting illnesses and offer much needed support to families.
If you are interested in finding out more about or joining the CHSW Business Club simply visit www.chsw.org.uk/businessclub or call Amanda Gallagher, CHSW Corporate Fundraiser, on 01275 866 600.
Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW)
- Children’s Hospice South West was first registered with the charity commission in 1991 and is celebrating its 30th Anniversary in 2021
- It is dedicated to making the most of short and precious lives, providing the best possible hospice care for life-limited children and their families
- There are three hospices in the South West: Little Bridge House in Barnstaple (opened 1995), Charlton Farm in Bristol (opened 2007) and Little Harbour in St Austell (opened 2011)
- CHSW is the only children’s hospice in the South West. It costs around £11 million to run the 3 hospice sites each year and the charity relies almost entirely on voluntary contributions
- CHSW delivers a range of services including short breaks, specialist play, music therapy, activities for siblings, palliative and emergency care, end of life care, bereavement support and specialist medical care – all available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- The services are free for families. To find out more about our work, visit www.chsw.org.uk
Facebook at www.facebook.com/CHSW1991